Anesthesia Business Consultants’ Fall 2017 Issue of Communiqué—Current News for the Anesthesia Specialty—Available Now
October 19, 2017
As loyal readers know, Communiqué is a complimentary publication with articles strictly relating to topics of anesthesia and pain management billing and practice management concerns. The content is carefully considered to ensure it is relevant and practical. You will not have to weed through articles that speak generally or don’t pertain to your specialty, because our entire newsletter is devoted to anesthesia and pain management. Communiqué will help you stay current and informed on topics relating to the management of your practice.
Inside this issue:
If you'd like to download the full Fall issue of Communiqué, please click HERE.
- The Smart Anesthesia Group’s Guide to Defending a Payer Audit by Vicki Myckowiak, Esq., Principal, Myckowiak Associates, PC, Detroit, MI. View Article
- Anesthesia in an Era of Scrutiny: Learn, Plan and Prepare to Appeal by Tony Mira, President and CEO, Anesthesia Business Consultants, Jackson, MI. View Article
- Leading Leaders: Building Influence in a High-Talent Group by Will Latham, MBA, President, Latham Consulting Group, Inc., Chattanooga, TN. View Article
- The Flea That Killed the Medical Center CEO: A Cautionary Tale by Mark F. Weiss, JD, The Mark F. Weiss Law Firm, Dallas, TX, Los Angeles and Santa Barbara, CA. View Article
- Your Hospital Issues an RFP for Anesthesia Services: Now What? (Part 2) by Robert Johnson, MBA, Principal, Enhance Healthcare Consulting, Aventura, FL and Robert Stiefel, MD, Co-Founder and Principal, Enhance Healthcare Consulting, Aventura, FL. View Article
- Expanding Into Non-Hospital Venues: The True Measures of Success by Jody Locke, MA, Vice President of Anesthesia and Pain Management Services, Anesthesia Business Consultants, Jackson, MI. View Article
As always, we welcome your comments and suggestions.