Information You Need to Stay
Competitive and Informed
myAnesthesia™ is a Cloud-Based Solution
for Advanced Anesthesia Documentation
myAnesthesia is a cloud-based solution for advanced anesthesia documentation. It enables anesthesiologists to easily capture, store, manage and share patient information using a tablet-based application. Learn more.
Anesthesiologists—You Can Now Qualify for the Medicare EHR Incentive Payment with F1RSTUse
F1RSTUse is the first—and only—full-service EHR management platform built exclusively for anesthesiologists and pain management specialists to satisfy with ease Stage 1 of Meaningful Use as required to earn the Medicare or Medicaid EHR incentive payment. Learn more.
Let Our Passion,
Be Your Solution
ABC is your perfect partner. No one company is more qualified to provide comprehensive practice management solutions to anesthesia and pain manangement practices. Learn more.
- One Year Out—What Do Anesthesiologists Need to Know About ICD-10-CM Conversion?
- One Year Out—What Do Anesthesiologists Need to Know About ICD-10-CM Conversion?
- Anesthesia Practices Prepare for the Health Insurance Exchanges
- Will the Medicare Physician Value-Based Payment Modifier Affect Your Anesthesia Group?
- Before the Shoe Drops: Anesthesiologists Can Help Hospitals Prevent Certain Hospital-Acquired Infections
- What Anesthesiologists Should Know About Third Party Payer Performance
- CERT Errors of Interest to Anesthesiologists and Pain Medicine Providers: Will the New A/B Contractor CERT Task Force Make a Difference?
- Will Medicare Publish Information on Payments to Anesthesiologists and Other Physicians?
- Legislative Replacement for SGR is on the Horizon for Anesthesiologists and other Physicians
- Drug Manufacturers' Payments to Anesthesiologists are Now Reportable Under the Sunshine Act
- Revisiting Readmissions as a Quality Metric for Hospitals and Anesthesiologists
- Will the Health Insurance Exchanges Mean More Patients for Anesthesiologists?
- New PQRS Reporting Requirements in the Proposed 2014 Medicare Fee Schedule Rule—Limited Impact on Anesthesia
- Looking at Bundled Payments from an Anesthesiology Perspective
- Preventable Hospital Readmissions—Opportunities for Anesthesiologists
- Do the Payers Understand Nerve Blocks for Post-Anesthesia Pain?
- Lessons from Bundled Payment Initiatives for Anesthesiologists
- Anesthesia Group Communications and the Attorney-Client Privilege
- Update on the SGR for Anesthesiologists and Pain Physicians
- Is Your Hospital Ripe for a Merger or Acquisition? What Anesthesiologists Need to Know Now
- When is an Anesthesiologist “Immediately Available?”
- Anesthesiologist Compensation
- Insights for Anesthesiologists: Participating in Hospitals’ New Strategies
- Anesthesiologists and Pain Physicians: Make Sure You are Enrolled in PECOS Now
- Hospitals May Pay for Anesthesia and Pain Medicine EHRs without Violating the Self-Referral or Anti-Kickback Laws
- Proposed “Medical Necessity” Restrictions on Post-Anesthesia Pain Blocks
- PQRS, the Value-Based Payment Modifier and Large Anesthesia Groups
- PQRS Refresher for Anesthesiologists, CRNAs and Pain Physicians
- ACOs, Antitrust and Anesthesiologists
- New Ways for Anesthesiologists to Add Value to the Management of their O.R.s
- Do ACOs Matter to Anesthesiologists and Pain Physicians Yet?
- How Safe Are Anesthesia Practices From a RAC Attack?
- The Sun Shines on Payments from Drug Companies to Anesthesiologists and other Physicians
- What Anesthesiologists and Pain Physicians Should Know about Health Insurance Exchanges
- The Company Model Presents Risks for Anesthesiologists and for ASCs
- Update Your Anesthesia Compliance Program: The Final HIPAA Privacy, Security and Breach Notification Rules Are Here
- Medicare Locality Conversion Factors for Anesthesia Services Through 2013
- 2013 CPT Coding Changes Pain Management and Anesthesia
- What Anesthesiologists Should Know About Health Insurance Exchanges
- Rental Networks, Claims Repricers and Anesthesia Practices
- Anesthesia Managed Care Contract Rates
- Giving Thanks for Anesthesiologists
- The Fiscal Cliff and What it Means to Anesthesiologists
- Final Fee Schedule Rule for 2013 Cuts Conversion Factors, Allows Payment to Nurse Anesthetists for Chronic Pain Services
- Anesthesiologists and Payment for Acute Pain Services
- Sedation by Non-Anesthesia Providers
- The SGR and Anesthesiology — It’s That Time of Year Again
- Anesthesia Business Consultants to Aid Anesthesiologists in Securing the Benefits of Meaningful Use through Complete EHR with F1RSTUse
- Compensating Anesthesiologists for Attending Group Meetings
- The OIG Targets “Personally Performed” Anesthesiologist Services
- A Warning for Anesthesiologists and Pain Physicians about Increased Billings through Better Technology
- Value-Based Purchasing for Hospitals Starts Now—and for Anesthesiologists, in 2015
- Anesthesiologists’ Role in Helping Surgery Centers Meet Their Quality Reporting Requirements
- Protect the Privacy and Security of Your Anesthesia Patients’ Electronic HIPAA Information
- New Hardship Exception for Anesthesiologists to Avoid the EHR Penalty
- Effective Hospital-Anesthesia Group Contracting: Understanding the Relationships Between Finance, Operations and Compliance
- When Negotiations with Carriers Force Anesthesiologists to Go Out of Network
- Anesthesiologists’ Investments in ASCs
- Proposed Changes for Anesthesiologists and Pain Physicians Who Report Measures to the PQRS
- Payment and Quality Changes Affecting Anesthesiologists in the 2013 Proposed Fee Schedule Rule
- What Anesthesia Practices Should Do With Unclaimed Funds Belonging to Patients
- After the Supreme Court Decision: Anesthesiologists Must Proceed With a Perioperative Care Model
- What Does Medicare’s 3-Day Payment Rule Mean for Anesthesia and Pain Practices?
- Tips for Anesthesia Practices to Get the Surgeons to the OR on Time
- OIG to Anesthesia Practices: Think Again Before You Pay Your ASC for the “Franchise”
- Latest Government Fraud Reports and How They Affect Anesthesiologists and Pain Physicians
- As an Anesthesiologist, What Should I Do About Meaningful Use if I am a Medicaid Provider?
- Collecting Payments from Anesthesia and Pain Medicine Patients
- Anesthesiology Plays a Role in Coordinating Management of Knee Replacement Patients, Contributing to Better Outcomes
- What the Proposed 60-Day Overpayment Refund Rule Means for Anesthesia Practices
- A New Quality Tool for Anesthesia Departments
- Managing Compensation for Anesthesiologists, CRNAs and AAs
- Medicare ACOs Are Blooming (With or Without Anesthesiologists)
- The Affordable Care Act, the Supreme Court and Anesthesiologists – Just the Facts, Please
- ICD-10 Delay Will Benefit Anesthesia and Pain Medicine Practices
- Medicare Updates of Interest to Anesthesiologists and Pain Physicians
- Practice Management Companies’ Acquisitions of Anesthesia Practices
- What Anesthesiologists Should Know about Medicare Prepayment Reviews
- Performance Based Compensation: Benchmarking, Monitoring and Improving Quality
- Performance-Based Compensation in Contracts between Hospitals and Anesthesia Groups: Measures
- Demystifying “Meaningful Use” for Anesthesiologists
- The Anesthesia Conversion Factor and the Medicare Fee Schedule, 20 Years Later
- Postoperative Pain Management Procedures Can Still Be Reported Separately from the Anesthesia Service
- Hospital Value-Based Purchasing Program: An Introduction for Anesthesiologists
- 2011 Medicare Rates for Anesthesia and Other Services Extended Through February
- Texas Statute Requires Anesthesia Informed Consent
- Results of Survey Regarding a Network of Anesthesia Practices
- PQRS 2012 for Anesthesiologists and Pain Specialists
- Anesthesia and the Version 5010 Standard
- How Will the Affordable Care Act Affect Anesthesiologists After the Supreme Court Rules?
- Information Technology, Patient Safety and Anesthesia Practice
- Be Careful With What You Say About One Another
- Do the Finalized ACO Regulations Help Anesthesiologists?
- A Major Change to the Perioperative/Anesthesia IT Integration Landscape
- 1 Anesthesia Group + 1 Anesthesia Group > 2 Anesthesia Groups
- Federal Budget Proposals and Medicare Payments for Anesthesia Services
- E-Prescribing by Anesthesiologists and Pain Physicians: Web Portal to Request Exemption is Up and Running
- HIPAA Privacy Rule Update for Anesthesiologists
- Electronic Prescribing: Anesthesiologists Will Soon Be Able to Request Their Exemptions
- The Medicare Bundled Payment Iniative and Anesthesia Services
- Anesthesia Providers: Plan to Revalidate Your Medicare Enrollment When Your Carrier Asks
- Medicare’s eRx and EHR Incentive Programs – Clearing Up the Confusion for Anesthesiologists
- Anesthesia and Social Media
- A Manual for all Anesthesiologists
- The IPAB Threat to Anesthesiologists and All Other Physicians
- Anesthesiology and the Proposed Rule for the 2012 Medicare Fee Schedule
- When is an Anesthesiologist's Signature Good Enough for Medicare?
- Health Plans Tighten the Belt – Around Anesthesiologists’ and Others’ Midsections
- Information from ASA on (1) Joint Commission Requirements and (2) Anesthesia Information Management
- Most Anesthesiologists Will Be Exempt from Medicare Electronic Prescribing Penalties ">
- Anesthesiologists' and CRNAs' Error Rates in Reporting PQRS Measures
- More Facet Joint Injection Pain
- Developing Leaders in Anesthesiology
- Anesthesiologists Visit Congress
- Compliance Update for Anesthesiologists
- Anesthesiologist and CRNA Participation Rates in the Physician Quality Reporting Initiative (PQRS), and New Compensation Data
- Preparing Your Anesthesia Practice for the 5010 Eletronic Transactions Standard
- ACO Proposed Rules–Will the Potential Waivers from Medicare Fraud Laws Benefit Anesthesiologists?
- Anesthesia Practice Cost and Revenue Data
- The Future As Seen From the Anesthesia Administration Assembly Conference
- What Should Anesthesiologists Know About the RACs?
ABC To Aid Anesthesiologists In Securing the Benefits of Meaningful Use through Complete EHR with F1RSTUse the first—and only—full-service EHR management platform built exclusively for anesthesiologists and pain management specialists. Find out the facts
A publication dedicated to bringing articles and advice, specific to the anesthesia and pain management community that are practical and tangible.
To view the latest edition, or view archived issues online, click the button below.