Anesthesia Business Consultants’ Summer 2017 Issue of Communiqué—Current News for the Anesthesia Specialty—Available Now
July 25, 2017
As loyal readers know, Communiqué is a complimentary publication with articles strictly relating to topics of anesthesia and pain management billing and practice management concerns. The content is carefully considered to ensure it is relevant and practical. You will not have to weed through articles that speak generally or don’t pertain to your specialty, because our entire newsletter is devoted to anesthesia and pain management. Communiqué will help you stay current and informed on topics relating to the management of your practice.
Inside this issue:
If you'd like to download the full Summer issue of Communiqué, please click HERE.
- Strategy and Adaptability in a Competitive Market: Lessons from the Nation’s Largest Anesthesia Organizations by Howard Greenfield, MD, Co-Founder and Principal, Enhance Healthcare Consulting, Aventura, FL and Jody Locke, MA, Vice President of Anesthesia and Pain Practice Management Services, Anesthesia Business Consultants, LLC, Jackson, MI. View Article
- Building a Solid and Secure Future in Anesthesia by Tony Mira, President and CEO, Anesthesia Business Consultants, Jackson, MI. View Article
- Are You Prepared for a Ransomware Attack? by Neda M. Ryan, Esq., Compliance Counsel, Anesthesia Business Consultants, LLC, Jackson, MI. View Article
- Where Do We Go From Here? Choosing the Right Path in Turbulent Times by Will Latham, MBA, President, Latham Consulting Group, Inc., Chattanooga, TN. View Article
- Hospital CEO Turnover: What You Must Know and Do to Protect Your Anesthesia Group by Mark F. Weiss, JD, The Mark F. Weiss Law Firm, Dallas, TX, Los Angeles and Santa Barbara, CA. View Article
- Your Hospital Issues an RFP for Anesthesia Services: Now What? by Robert Johnson, MBA, Principal, Enhance Healthcare Consulting, Aventura, FL and Robert Stiefel, MD, Co-Founder and Principal, Enhance Healthcare Consulting, Aventura, FL. View Article
As always, we welcome your comments and suggestions.