April 26, 2018
As loyal readers know, Communiqué is a complimentary publication with articles strictly relating to topics of anesthesia and pain management billing and practice management concerns. The content is carefully considered to ensure it is relevant and practical. You will not have to weed through articles that speak generally or don’t pertain to your specialty, because our entire newsletter is devoted to anesthesia and pain management. Communiqué will help you stay current and informed on topics relating to the management of your practice.
Inside this issue:
If you'd like to download the full Spring issue of Communiqué, please click HERE.
- What’s the Problem? Providers’ Waivers of Patient Copays or Deductibles by Frank Carsonie, JD, Chair, Health Care & Life Sciences Practice Group Benesch, Friedlander, Coplan & Aronoff LLP, Columbus, OH and Nathan Sargent, JD, Associate, Health Care & Life Sciences Practice Group Benesch, Friedlander, Coplan & Aronoff LLP, Columbus, OH. View Article
- On Waivers, ASCs and Independent Anesthesia Practice by Tony Mira, President and CEO, Anesthesia Business Consultants, Jackson, MI. View Article
- Six Years On: The Growing Pains—and Remarkable Growth—of the Perioperative Surgical Home by Roseanne M. Fischoff, MPP, Economics and Practice Innovations Executive, American Society of Anesthesiologists. View Article
- Ambulatory Anesthesia: Everything You Wanted to Know But Were Afraid to Ask by Howard Greenfield, MD, Co-Founder and Principal, Enhance Healthcare Consulting, Aventura, FL and Jody Locke, MA, Vice President of Anesthesia and Pain Management Services, Anesthesia Business Consultants, Jackson, MI. View Article
- How Much Call is Too Much? by Robert Johnson, MBA, Principal, Enhance Healthcare Consulting, Aventura, FL. View Article
- Anesthesia Services RFPs: Reality, Unicorns and Cognitive Bias by Mark F. Weiss, JD, The Mark F. Weiss Law Firm, Dallas, TX, Los Angeles and Santa Barbara. View Article
- Independent Anesthesia Group Practice: A Short Manifesto by Will Latham, MBA, President, Latham Consulting Group, Inc., Chattanooga, TN. View Article
As always, we welcome your comments and suggestions.