January 23, 2018
As loyal readers know, Communiqué is a complimentary publication with articles strictly relating to anesthesia and pain management billing, compliance and practice management concerns. The content is carefully considered to ensure it is relevant and practical. You will not have to weed through articles that speak generally or don’t pertain to your specialty, because our entire newsletter is devoted to anesthesia and pain management. Communiqué will help you stay current and informed on topics relating to the management of your practice.
Inside this issue:
If you'd like to download the full Winter issue of Communiqué, please click HERE.
- What Is the Value of Data and What Data Has Value? Today’s Anesthesia Management Challenge by Jody Locke, MA, Vice President of Anesthesia and Pain Practice Management Services, Anesthesia Business Consultants, LLC, Jackson, MI. View Article
- Staying Focused in Ambiguous Times by Tony Mira, President and CEO, Anesthesia Business Consultants, Jackson, MI. View Article
- Conflicts and Kickbacks: Risks for Hospital-Based Physician Groups by Frank Carsonie, JD, Chair, Health Care & Life Sciences Practice Group, Benesch, Friedlander, Coplan & Aronoff LLP, Columbus, OH; and Nathan Sargent, JD, Associate, Health Care & Life Sciences Practice Group, Benesch, Friedlander, Coplan & Aronoff LLP, Cleveland, OH. View Article
- Disrupting the Disruptive Physician by Will Latham, MBA, President, Latham Consulting Group, Inc., Chattanooga, TN. View Article
- How (Others’) Stupid Compliance Mistakes Can Save Your Life by Mark F. Weiss, JD, The Mark F. Weiss Law Firm, Dallas, TX, Los Angeles and Santa Barbara, CA. View Article
- HIPAA Business Associate Agreements: Why These Contracts Matter by Kathryn Hickner, Esq., Ulmer & Berne LLP, Cleveland, OH. View Article
As always, we welcome your comments and suggestions.