Most industry experts would agree that it is nearly impossible to stay abreast of constantly evolving payer reimbursement policies without powerful tools that allow a well motivated staff to consistently monitor subtle patterns of reimbursement. Anesthesia billing and accounts receivable management pose numerous special data management challenges.
The main objectives of anesthesia billing software include:
- Transparency to its end users, quietly supporting and enhancing the effectiveness of all operations without system-related limitations.
- Support the seamless process of converting clinical information into claims for reimbursement.
- Support the accurate accounting of all the transactions on each patient’s account.
- Enhance the professionalism and value of communications and management reporting.
- Features and functionality should anticipate the complex triage of medical billing, including the monitoring of payment accuracy and compliance with governmental and payor guidelines.
- Its structure and design should provide a logical framework for the aggressive management of accounts receivable.
Meeting these objectives defined the development process for F1RSTAnesthesiaTM, the most comprehensive industrial strength management tool in the industry. ABC programmers have worked to resolve billing challenges known to the anesthesia billing specialty while taking into account arcane payor rules, diverse client billing requirements and a vast array of practice situations. Every practice management requirement is anticipated in its design and execution. It is the reflection of an unwavering commitment to the careful and appropriate application of technology to a very labor intensive business.
Advantages of the anesthesia billing software, F1RSTAnesthesiaTM include:
- Effective and timely capture of invaluable demographic information.
- Electronic claims editing ensures consistently high acceptance rates.
- Direct remittance processing minimizes manual intervention in the payment posting process.
- Web portal applications even give clients access to the details of their practice and the ability to drill down on practice trends in the comfort and convenience of their own home.
For all its comprehensive functionality F1RSTAnesthesiaTM is also one of the most flexible tools ABC has developed. Not only are record layouts not limited to a finite set of data points necessary to generate claims, it can quickly be enhanced to include any aspect of practice management. It is this aspect of F1RSTAnesthesiaTM that gives us the greatest advantage in dealing with the ever changing requirements of today’s anesthesia practice management. These are just a few of the reasons why F1RSTAnesthesiaTM has become the ultimate customer service solution not only for ABC but for its clients.